See us at the “Ageing Well Revolution Conference” in Adelaide, South Australia,
22-23 November 2017
My Platinum Power (TM) is a personal, self-directed successful ageing toolkit for older adults that works on a mobile phone, tablet or computer. It is designed to change how people think about ageing and to empower older adults to age well.
For only a minute or two each day, over a short period of time, users develop a vivid profile of their ageing “power.” Because the toolkit features witty, entertaining and thought-provoking experiences, users will want to come back regularly to use it again and again in the same way people play games – for fun and personal benefit.
Over time, our learning engine will develop a personal, private profile of each user and provide feedback on building up each of the 12 powers. The MPP experience begins with a quick 36-question life review to produce a radial pie chart diagram and call to action.
- Person – being the best you can be
- People – being with others
- Purpose – being intentional
- Pleasure – being happy, having fun.
- Body – diet, exercise, appearance.
- Mind – mental stimulation, mindfulness.
- Health – medical check-ups, behaviours.
- Loved Ones – family relationships.
- Friends – nurture friends, connections.
- Heroes – social sources of inspiration.
- Being – meaningful doing every day.
- Striving – ongoing self-development.
- Memories – legacy, history and past.
- Home – personal space and amenity.
- Play – hobbies and entertainment.
- Adventures – travels, exploration, new
My Platinum Power is the 21st Century tool for empowering what was once called the “silver” stage of life. Platinum doesn’t tarnish, nor does ageing well.
Get in touch for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org